An Nasiriyah, Iraq Topographical Map
The Battle of An Nasiriyah was fought from 22-29 March 2003 by the 3rd Infantry Division and Marines of the 1st Marine Division and 2nd Marine Expeditionary Brigade. The battle was one of the major engagements on the push north to Baghdad with 32 American KIA.
This map was created in April 2003 by the 148th Engineer Detachment apart of the 3rd Infantry Division.
Result: American and Allied Nations Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 22x25.2
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map