What is your return/exchange/refund policy?
- We will gladly work with you on a return
- If the product was damaged in shipment, please email us in the Contact Us section to get a replacement. Pictures of the tube and map will be needed so we can file a claim with the shipper
- If the product is not damaged and you want a refund, please use the Contact Us section to request a refund. We will provide you with a return label. Once the product is back with us and undamaged (i.e. restockable), we will issue a refund for the product. It is strongly suggested you send the item back in the plastic sleeve and tube it was received in as damage is likely to occur if you do not.
Is shipping included in the price?
- Yes, there is a free shipping option for orders within the US. Our framed maps include the price as well.
Does the Battle Archives watermark come on the map?
- The watermark will not be on the physical map you purchase.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Generally, the following timeframe below holds true for almost all orders. Please note the estimated shipping time upon checkout is an estimate from the shipper and refers to speed once the item is dropped off at the shipper. During high volume times (June, November, and December), these times may increase
- Free shipping-8 to 10 business days
- UPS Ground, 2, or 3 Day or equivalent-5 to 7 business days
- UPS Next Day Air or equivalent-3 to 4 business days
- Please add 12-15 business days for framed maps
Are the dimensions listed in inches or centimeters?
- The listings are in inches, width x height
Are these maps originals or reproductions?
- Most are reproductions (those that are originals are designated as such) as these reproductions are designed to be displayed for many years in your home or office using high end printing methods and paper.
Are you interested in my map?
- We are always interested in new maps. Use the Contact Us page to start a conversation.
I didn't see any maps for the battle I was looking for, can you help me?
- Yes. Submit what you are looking for in our "Contact Us" section and we will try to help locate a map that is right for you.
Why do some maps have unit movements and others do not?
- Recent wars, such as Vietnam, Iraq (outside of the 2003 invasion and Fallujah 2004), and Afghanistan have produced less large scale battles and more localized, smaller engagements. With South Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan having American units all over the country (i.e. no longer advancing like the Third Army did in WWII), very few engagements would have a map with "large blue arrows of advance." This is why many of our recent engagement maps are those similar to what the service members themselves would have had in their pocket while on patrol.es. Submit what you are looking for in our "Contact Us" section and we will try to help locate a map that is right for you.