What is included with my framed map?
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
My map was damaged in transit, what do I do?
- Sometimes our maps get damaged by the shipper (less than 1%) but don't worry, we will replace it free of charge. Please use the Contact Us page or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org with a few pictures of the damage to the tube and map (that way we can make a claim with the shipper) and we will replace your order immediately.
What is your return/exchange/refund policy?
- We will gladly work with you on a return
- If the product was damaged in shipment, please email us in the Contact Us section to get a replacement. Pictures of the tube and map will be needed so we can file a claim with the shipper
- If the product is not damaged and you want a refund, please use the Contact Us section to request a refund. We will provide you with a return label. Once the product is back with us and undamaged (i.e. restockable), we will issue a refund for the product. It is strongly suggested you send the item back in the plastic sleeve and tube it was received in as damage is likely to occur if you do not.
- Framed maps can be returned in case of damage during production/shipment for repair. Framed maps cannot be returned/refunded in any other case as framed maps are custom made and are unable to be restocked.
Is shipping included in the price?
- Yes, there is a free shipping option for orders within the continental USA for frames and prints. HI/AK/PR, and outlying US territories get free shipping on prints only.
Does the Battle Archives watermark come on the map?
- The watermark will not be on the physical map you purchase.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Generally, the following timeframe below holds true for almost all orders. Please note the estimated shipping time upon checkout is an estimate from the shipper and refers to speed once the item is dropped off at the shipper. During high volume times (June, November, and December), these times may increase
- Free shipping-8 to 10 business days
- UPS Ground, 2, or 3 Day or equivalent-5 to 7 business days
- UPS Next Day Air or equivalent-3 to 4 business days
- Please add 15-20 business days for framed maps
Are the dimensions listed in inches or centimeters?
- The listings are in inches, width x height
Are these maps originals or reproductions?
- Most are reproductions (those that are originals are designated as such) as these reproductions are designed to be displayed for many years in your home or office using high end printing methods and paper.
Are you interested in my map?
- We are always interested in new maps. Use the Contact Us page to start a conversation.
I didn't see any maps for the battle I was looking for, can you help me?
- Yes. Submit what you are looking for in our "Contact Us" section and we will try to help locate a map that is right for you.
Why do some maps have unit movements and others do not?
- Recent wars, such as Vietnam, Iraq (outside of the 2003 invasion and Fallujah 2004), and Afghanistan have produced less large scale battles and more localized, smaller engagements. With South Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan having American units all over the country (i.e. no longer advancing like the Third Army did in WWII), very few engagements would have a map with "large blue arrows of advance." This is why many of our recent engagement maps are those similar to what the service members themselves would have had in their pocket while on patrol.es. Submit what you are looking for in our "Contact Us" section and we will try to help locate a map that is right for you.
Are there additional taxes on international orders?
- Yes. Customer is responsible for import and VAT taxes based on the country of delivery. These fees will be collected by the shipper once the shipment has arrived and are the responsibility of the customer.
Can I use my discount code more than once?
- At this time, a discount code can only be used once per customer. Please sign up for email list as that is the only source of new discount codes.