Trenton, New Jersey with Washington's Crossing Battle Map
The Battle of Trenton was fought on 26 December 1776 between the Continental Army and Hessian (German) mercenaries aligned with the British. The previous night (Christmas night), Washington and the army crossed the Delaware and were able to surprise the Hessian garrison the morning of the 26th.
Highly detailed British map of the movements of units from 26 December 1776 to 3 January 1777. Movements shown included Washington's crossing of the Delaware and the approach to Trenton on the morning of the 26th.
Result: American Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 15.5x11.5
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map