Normandy D-Day Assault Battle Map
The Normandy D-Day Assault Battle Map is one of our all-time best sellers.
This fascinating map tells the story of the largest seaborne invasion in history and one of the important turning points in World War 2. It's a true conversation starter for the home or office.
- Annotation for both Allied and Axis powers
- Annotations for 101st Airborne, 4th Infantry Division, and more
- Printed on archival quality Fine Art paper
- Thick enough to frame and display
- Designed to last over 100 years when framed
Grab the D-Day Assault Battle Map today and bring home a piece of US History.
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About Our Framing (sold as an add-on):
Framed maps use top of the line framing methods to protect and display your map.
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
Please us the contact us section to inquire about framing pricing.
(Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map.)