Atlanta, Georgia Union Siege Battle Map
This map shows the lines and units of the Siege of Atlanta which fell to Union forces on 2 September 1864 commanded by Major General W.T. Sherman. This map shows actions starting on 19 July (including the Battle of Atlanta on 22 July). Sherman and his army would stay in Atlanta for about two months. In November 1864 Sherman would slash his way to Savannah and the Atlantic Ocean in what is known today as "Sherman's March To The Sea."
Result: Union Victory
Created/Published: 1864 or 1865
Dimensions (Width x Height): 21x11.5
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map