Waterloo English Battle Map with Unit Leaders
The Battle of Waterloo was fought on Sunday, 18 June 1815 about 2 kilometers south of the town of Waterloo, Belgium. At the time Waterloo was apart of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands. As Napoleon returned from exile, the Seventh Coalition formed of English, Irish, Dutch, Germans, and Prussians. After Blucher and the Prussians broke Napoleons right flank and the Duke of Wellington attacked straight on, the French were soundly defeated and Bonaparte abdicated four days later. The Battle of Waterloo was the last of the Napoleonic Wars.
This high level English map shows the led up to Waterloo with the battles of Ligny (16 June), Quatre Bras (16 June), and Wavre (18 June). Unit commanders are also shown with their strength.
Result: Allied Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 14.3x19.6
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map