Normandy D-Day Omaha Beach Operations Battle Map
Information rich digital map showing the details of the Normandy landings at Omaha Beach. This map shows the units down to the company level. Of special note is the proposed versus actual landing sites for the companies. In the bottom left there is a diagrammatic cross section showing elevation above and below waterline on 6 June 1944. Credit: USMA History Department
Result: Allied Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 12.5x9.6
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map