Khe Sanh 1968 Battle Map
The Battle of Khe Sanh (or Siege of Khe Sanh) was fought from January to July 1968. The North Vietnamese had cut the base off from the rest of South Vietnam and for a time could only be supplied by air drops. The battle was also known for the vicious fights in the hills outside of the main base at Khe Sanh.
This map has hand drawn unit locations, mainly from the 9th, 13th, and 26th Marines, around Khe Sanh Combat Base and Hill 558.
Result: American Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 18.7x18.8
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map