European Campaign Map of the 80th Infantry Division
Campaign across Europe of the 80th Infantry Division, nicknamed "Blue Ridge Division" because most of the soldiers filling the ranks when the division was activated in 1917 came from Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. The 80th crossed the English Channel in August 1944 and was apart of Patton's Third Army. The Division fought in the Battle of the Bulge and helped relieve the 101st Airborne at Bastogne. They continued on through Germany and ended the war in Austria. This map was passed as safe to "mail home" by the AEF Field Press censor.
Dimensions (Width x Height, inches): 27.6x19.3
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map