Ardennes Counteroffensive (Battle of the Bulge) 26 December Situation Map Around Bastogne
Situation map on 26 December 1944 in and around Bastogne. American defenses and movements are annotated as well as German ones. 26 December was the furthest the Germans got during the Battle of the Bulge before being turned back. This map also has narration of what happened on this day. Great map for anyone who is a fan of Band of Brothers.
Created/Published: Jan 1945
Dimensions (Width x Height): 18.1x18.1
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map