Ardennes Counteroffensive (Battle of the Bulge) Front Line Progression Map
The Battle of the Bulge Battle Map print is one of our all-time best sellers.
This map print outlines the allied strategy of attack.It's a progression map that shows the front lines on three important days of the battle. On the left is 16 December, the day the Germany army unleashed their offensive. In the middle is 26 December, which was the furthest west the Germans penetrated. On the right is 25 January, the day the battle officially ended and the lines were stabilized. Note on 26 December the 101st Airborne surrounded at Bastogne.
- Annotation for both Allied and Axis powers
- Watch the drama unfold over a 40 day span
- Extreme detail, showing various defensive positions and battle plans
- Printed on Hahnemühle Fine Art paper that emulates the original map's texture and feel
- Thick enough to frame and display
- Designed to last over 100 years when framed
Grab the Battle of the Bulge Front Line Progression Map print today and bring home a piece of World War 2 History.
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. We use the Giclee printing method on Hahnemuhle paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office. It's a print quality worthy of an art gallery.
Learn about our printing quality below: