Belleau Wood Front Line Progression Battle Map
The Battle of Belleau Wood was fought from 1-26 June 1918, part of the Spring Offensive. 2 Army divisions were engaged in the battle, along with a brigade of US Marines.
This map portrays the disposition of the 4th Brigade (Marine), 2nd US Division, during the epic struggle for control of Belleau Wood in June 1918, to include the important flank attacks through the area north of Champillon village on the left and the taking of the village of Bouresches on the right. The words and deeds of the Marines during the battle have become important parts of Marine Corps history and tradition.
Result: American Victory
Created/Published: 1912 (map), 1940 (front line and unit movements)
Dimensions (Inches, Width x Height): 24x34.5
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map.)