Chickamauga, Georgia 1863 Confederate Battle Map
The Battle of Chickamauga was fought from 18-20 September 1863 near Chickamauga Creek in northwestern Georgia, not far from Chattanooga, Tennessee. Union General Rosecrans, in an effort to plug a gap in his lines (which he was incorrectly told there was a gap) actually created a gap and it was fully exploited by the Confederates and General Braxton Bragg. The Union defeat put an end to the Chickamauga Campaign and Rosecrans moved back to Chattanooga. Chickamauga was one of the bloodiest of the war, with over 34,000 killed, wounded, or captured.
Result: Confederate Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 11.2x12.5
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map