Da Nang 1:12,500 Topographical Map
Da Nang Air Base was one of the largest air bases supporting the war in Vietnam. Army, Air Force, and Marine aviation units were all stationed at Da Nang. Units started arriving as early as 1962. Da Nang was the entry point to Vietnam for many American troops arriving in country.
Dimensions (Inches, Width x Height): 23.4x20.7
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map