Fallujah, Iraq City Topographical Map
Map covering the town of Fallujah, about 43 miles (70 kilometers) west of Baghdad. Area also covers the eastern portion of the city where Camp Fallujah and Camp Baharia were located. The town of Karma is also shown. Fallujah saw two large battles take place within the city with full scale urban combat. The First Battle of Fallujah was from 4 April to 1 May 2004 (Operation Vigilant Resolve) and the Second Battle of Fallujah was from 7 November to 23 December 2004 (Operation Phantom Fury).
Result: American and Allied Nations Victory
Dimensions (Inches, Width x Height): 22.5x30.3
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map.)