Gettysburg Color Battle Map of 2 July
The Gettysburg 2 July print is one of our all-time best sellers.
This map print tells the story of the most consequential battle of the Civil War. It was originally prepared by Captain William H. Willcox of Major General Reynold’s staff. This print is a true conversation starter for the home or office and must have for true Civil War history buffs. It is beautifully hand-drawn with intricate detail.
- Annotation for both Union and Confederate force
- Extreme detail, showing various defensive positions
- Printed on archival quality Fine Art paper
- Thick enough to frame and display
- Designed to last over 100 years when framed
Grab the full color Gettysburg July 2 print today and bring home a piece of US History.
Dimensions (Width x Height): 17.9x20.5
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map