Korean War 1950 Campaign Battle Map
The Korean War was fought from 1950-1953. The United Nations achieved their objective of saving South Korea from communist rule and the North Koreans did not achieve their goal of unifying the Koreas under the rule of Kim Il-sung.
This map shows the initial advance of communist forces in September 1950 and the extent of the United Nations advance into North Korean two months later in November 1950. The final truce line agreed upon in 1953 is also shown.
Result: United Nations Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 8.4x14.4
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map