New Market, Virginia Hand Drawn Battle Map
The Battle of New Market, also known as the Charge of the VMI Cadets, was fought on 15 May 1864 (this map says May 19th) in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley. Union forces were commanded by Major General Franz Sigel and opposed by Confederates led by Major General John Breckinridge. Please note the small size of this map as that was the size the original was first produced in.
Result: Confederate Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 6.3x9.2
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map