Philippines 1944-1945 with Sixth and Eighth Armies
Map of the Philippines Campaign of 1944-45. This map was created by the G-3 section of the Eighth Army. Amphibious and Airborne landings and their inland movements are annotated. Units are at the division level. Note: The longitude markings in the top left are slightly cut off due to the original scanning (at a government facility) not catching the last few millimeters of the scan.
Dimensions (Width x Height): 20x22.4
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map