European Theater of Operations Map from 1939-1945
The European Theater of Operations print is one of our all-time best sellers.
This large color map shows the entire war from the German invasion of Poland in 1939 to the fall of Berlin in 1945 - all in incredible detail. Insets include the Eastern Front, Finland, France 1940, North Africa, and the Balkans. Map in German, French, and English.
- Annotation for both Allied and Axis powers
- Extreme detail, showing various defensive positions, battle plans and attack paths
- Printed on Fine Art paper that emulates the original map's texture and feel
- Thick enough to frame and display
- Designed to last over 100 years when framed
Grab the European Theater of Operations print today and bring home a piece of US History.
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map