Pacific Campaign of the 7th Infantry Division
Pacific Campaign of the 7th Infantry Division from their start in April 1943 at San Francisco through their arrival in Korea for occupation on 8 September 1945. This map shows 11 different events of significance to include combat at Attu, Kwajalein, Leyte, and Okinawa. The 7th estimated they traveled a total of 16,910 miles.
Created/Published: 1945 or 46
Dimensions (Width x Height):21.4x14.8
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
(Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map.)