Alamo and Surrounding Area Map
The Battle of the Alamo was a thirteen day siege of Texan American settlers at the Alamo Mission outside of San Antonio de Bexar. The defenders were led by James Bowie and William Travis, held out against the larger Mexican Army led by Antonia Lopez de Santa Anna. The siege started on 23 February and ended on 6 March when the Mexicans finally overran the Alamo.
This maps shows a high level view of the siege with modern day streets and landmarks included for reference. Small paragraph and legend are in the top right corner.
Result: Mexican Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 16.5x10.9
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map