Bien Hoa 1968 Topographical Map
Bien Hoa Air Base was one of the major air bases used by the US military in Vietnam. Located about 16 miles northeast of Saigon (present day Ho Chi Minh City), Bien Hoa was captured by the North Vietnamese in 1975.
Dimensions (Width x Height): 22.6x29
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map