Bull Run (Manassas) II 29 August Battle Map
The Second Battle of Bull Run (Manassas) was fought on the same ground as the First Battle of Bull Run. The second battle was fought 28-30 August 1862, about 13 months after the first battle. The second battle had larger numbers and it was more organized than the first, but the result was the same. After the battle Confederate General Lee marched north into Maryland and the Battle of Antietam while Union General Pope was relieved of command due to his performance at the second battle.
This map is from 29 August, the middle day of the battle.
Result: Confederate Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height, inches): 18x14.8
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map