Chancellorsville Battle Map with All Three Days
The Battle of Chancellorsville was fought from 30 April to 6 May 1863 just west of Fredericksburg, Virginia, where the Confederates had previously won in December 1862. Lee and the Army of Northern Virginia were outnumbered 2 to 1 by Hooker's Army of the Potomac but Lee's aggressiveness and boldness led to a Confederate victory. However, Lee's best commander, Lt. General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson, was mortally wounded by his own men.
Large scale Confederate map of the battlefield with the situation on 2, 3, and 4 May.
Result: Confederate Victory
Created/Published: Between 1891-93
Dimensions (Width x Height): 24x27.1
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map