Dunkirk 28 May 1940 Battle Map
Allied map showing the Battle of Dunkirk on 28 May 1940 (battle went from 26 May to 4 June 1940). You can clearly see the outer defensive lines and how the Germans had them completely surrounded. Of note, this British map shows friendly British forces red and enemy German forces in blue, which normally friendly is blue and enemy is red.
Result: German Victory
Dimensions (Inches, Width x Height): 19.8x23.5
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map