European Theater of Operations Map from 1939-1945
The European Theater of Operations print is one of our all-time best sellers.
This large color map shows the entire war from the German invasion of Poland in 1939 to the fall of Berlin in 1945 - all in incredible detail. Insets include the Eastern Front, Finland, France 1940, North Africa, and the Balkans. Map in German, French, and English.
- Annotation for both Allied and Axis powers
- Extreme detail, showing various defensive positions, battle plans and attack paths
- Printed on Hahnemühle Fine Art paper that emulates the original map's texture and feel
- Thick enough to frame and display
- Designed to last over 100 years when framed
Grab the European Theater of Operations print today and bring home a piece of US History.
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. We use the Giclee printing method on Hahnemuhle paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office. It's a print quality worthy of an art gallery.
About Our Framing (sold as an add-on):
Framed maps use top of the line framing methods to protect and display your map.
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
Please us the contact us section to inquire about framing pricing.
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map.