Fort Ticonderoga, New York and Surrounding Area 1777 Map
Detailed map of Fort Ticonderoga at the southern tip of Lake Champlain along the current day New York and Vermont border. This fort was famously taken by the Green Mountain Boys in 1775 led by Ethan Allen alongside Benedict Arnold who then hauled the artillery pieces back to Boston to help with the American siege there. The British took the fort back in 1777.
Dimensions (Width x Height): 15x11.7
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map