Fredericksburg, Virginia High Level Battle Map
The Battle of Fredericksburg was fought 11-15 December 1862 in which the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia commanded by Lee defended the city of Fredericksburg from the numerically superior Army of the Potomac under Major General Ambrose Burnside. The Union attack was repulsed, with the Union taking almost 3x the casualties as the Confederates.
High level map showing the entire battlefield.
Result: Confederate Victory
Created/Published: Circa 1866
Dimensions (Width x Height): 24x18.8
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map