Hill 937, Vietnam Hamburger Hill Topographical Map
Topographical map showing the area where the famous Hamburger Hill fight took place in 1969 at Dong Ap Bia. Hill 937 got its name as many of the hill engagements did, by the elevation of the hill the battle took place on. The US engaged with 3rd Brigade, 101st Airborne. Hill 937 is located in the south central portion of the map.
Result: American victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 22.5x29
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map