Hurtgen Forest Regimental Level Battle Map
The Battle of Hurgen Forest was fought from 19 September to 16 December 1944. The battle ended with the start of the Ardennes Counteroffensive (Battle of the Bulge). The almost three month battle is the longest continuous single battle in United States military history. The Germans successfully defended the region as the advancing Allies were attempting to advance to the Roer River.
This map shows the battle from 16 November to 9 December 1944 with both Allied and German down to the regimental level.
Result: German Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 14x14
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map