Inchon, South Korea 1:12,500 City Topographical Map With Urban Emphasis
The Battle of Inchon was an amphibious assault and subsequent land battle by the US Army and Marines from 15-19 September 1950. The amphibious landings, codenamed Operation Chromite, was one of the most daring amphibious operations ever attempted and was an overwhelming success, as Seoul was liberated weeks later.
This map is different from Inchon #1 as the heavily built up urban areas in Inchon are shaded red and was updated/republished a year later.
Result: United Nations Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 29.5x21.6
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map