Khost Province, Afghanistan 2003 Provincial Map
Khost Province is a small province on the eastern border of Afghanistan with Pakistan in which the vast majority of the people are Pashtuns. The city of Khost is the main city within the province. During the Operation Enduring Freedom, the US Army was in charge of operations within the province.
Dimensions (Width x Height): 31.2x22
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map