Leyte, Philippines Landing and Engagement Battle Map
Map showing the amphibious assault on 20 October 1944 on the island of Leyte Philippines and the subsequent push inland from the beaches. The front lines shown are from 24 October 1944. Great detail can be seen with the towns and villages as well as the route taken by the Americans in the first few days of fighting on Leyte.
Result: American Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 9x13.1
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map