Market Garden 101st Airborne Drop Zones
Operation Market Garden was an Allied attempt to break into Germany through the Netherlands. The Operation ultimately was unsuccessful as British and American units could not hold all of the bridges needed to facilitate moving large units into Germany. "A Bridge Too Far" was the famous book and movie about the battle and the failed attempt to hold the last bridge at Arnhem.
Slightly crooked map showing the three drop zones of the 101st Airborne by the 53rd Air Wing for Operation Market Garden. Statistics on the left side show the results of the drop.
Result: German Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 28x21.2
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map