Meuse-Argonne Offensive 1:50,000 Front Line Progression Battle Map
The Meuse-Argonne Offensive commenced on 26 September 1918 and went until the end of the war on 11 November 1918. This was the main engagement of the American Expeditionary Force, with a majority of their casualties coming in these last few weeks of the war. The offensive started north and west of Verdun and ended with the line stretching from just south of Sedan to east of Verdun.
Titled "Meuse-Argonne Drive, Enemy Front Line at Midnight." Dates start of 26 September and end on 11 November.
Result: American and Allied Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 35.9x24
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map