Nashville, Tennessee Battle Map with Detailed Explanations
The Battle of Nashville was fought from 15-16 December 1864 in and around Nashville, Tennessee. The battle was the culmination of the hostilities between the Mississippi River and the Appalachian Mountains. The Union Army under Thomas routed Hood and his Army of Tennessee, basically ending the Army of Tennessee as a significant fighting force.
Extremely detailed map, to include a writeup of each day of the battle, showing the locations of the lines/works of both sides.
Result: Union Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 16.1x13.6
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map