Pearl Harbor Disposition of US Fleet on 7 December Map
The surprise attack on Pearl Harbor started at 0748 on 7 December 1941 on the US Pacific Fleet at anchor in Pearl Harbor, Oahu, territory of Hawaii. 353 Japanese planes attacked that day, sinking or damaging 21 ships and killing 2,403 US personnel. 18 of the sunken or damaged ships were returned to service before the war ended in 1945 (Arizona, Oklahoma, Utah).
This map is titled "Disposition of U.S. Pacific Fleet 7 Dec. 1941." The entire Pacific Rim is shown and the locations of the ships of the Pacific Fleet. The attack route of the Japanese fleet and their return route to Japan is annotated.
Result: Japanese Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 21.7x16.3
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map