Perryville, Kentucky Battle Map
The Battle of Perryville (or Chaplin Hills) was fought 8 October 1862 in the struggle to control the state of Kentucky. The Confederates won on the field, but the battle is considered a strategic Union victory as the invasion of Kentucky was halted.
Result: Confederate Tactical Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 9.2x11.5
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map