Sherman's March To The Sea Hand Drawn Battle Map
Major General W.T. Sherman's march from Atlanta to Savannah from November to December 1864. Sherman estimated his devastating, total war march from Atlanta to Savannah destroyed $100 million in property.
This hand drawn map shows the route taken from Atlanta and all of the cities, forts, roads, and rails along the way.
Result: Union Victory
Created/Published: 1864 or 65
Dimensions (Width x Height): 14x18.9
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map