Shiloh, Tennessee 1862 Union Battle Map
Also known as the Battle of Pittsburgh Landing, the Battle of Shiloh was a major early battle of the war, fought in April 1862. Located in southwest Tennessee, not far from the Mississippi border, Shiloh was an important engagement "out west."
This map created for the Army shows the units involved in the engagement on 6 and 7 April 1862.
Result: Union Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 24.6x17.5
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map