Trafalgar Battle Map with Ship Designations
The Battle of Trafalgar was fought on 21 October 1805 off the Spanish coast just west of the Cape of Trafalgar. The British fleet under Lord Nelson with 27 ships of the line completely destroyed the combined French and Spanish fleet of 33 ships of the line. The French/Spanish lost 22 ships, and the British lost none. Trafalgar firmly established the dominance of the Royal Navy as the best in the world.
This German map shows the locations of each ship in the engagement. A detailed legend has information on each ship.
Result: British Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 10x15.5
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map