Trenton, New Jersey Hand Drawn Battle Map
The Battle of Trenton was fought on 26 December 1776 between the Continental Army and Hessian (German) mercenaries aligned with the British. The previous night (Christmas night), Washington and the army crossed the Delaware and were able to surprise the Hessian garrison the morning of the 26th.
Hand drawn map with a detailed explanation section. Route of march along the upper and lower roads towards Trenton are shown.
Result: American Victory
Created/Published: 1776 or 1777
Dimensions (Width x Height): 14.8x9.1
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map