Tunisia Campaign (Afrika Korps) 1943 Battle Map
This combined German map shows the situation of the Afrika Korps on 5 January 1943 as the Allies drove towards Tunis. The Battle of Kasserine Pass was only 6 weeks away. By May 1943 the Afrika Korps had been wiped out.
Result: Allied victory
Dimensions (Width x Height, inches): 20x15
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map