Valley Forge, Pennsylvania Winter Encampment Map
Map of Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, where the Continental Army had their winter camp outside of Philadelphia from 19 December 1777 to 18 June 1778. Brigades, entrenchments, and commander's headquarters among other things are annotated.
Dimensions (Width x Height): 22.6x17
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, walnut brown, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map