Yorktown, Virginia 1781 British Battle Map
The Battle of Yorktown proved to be the final major battle of the American Revolution. Washington, along with the French, trapped the British and Cornwallis in Yorktown Virginia. After a three week siege, Cornwallis surrendered to Washington (Cornwallis sent his second-in-command to surrender and it was accepted by the American second-in-command) on 19 October 1781.
High level British map showing the situation of the siege.
Result: American Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 13.2x11.9
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email email@example.com
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map