Marne (Second Battle) American Divisions Battle Map
The Second Battle of the Marne was fought in July and August 1918 northeast of Paris. This was the last major German offensive of World War I. American Army divisions involved include the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 26th, 28th, 32nd, and 42nd. The Allied victory started the push towards Germany that would eventually lead to the Armistice in November 1918.
This map shows the movements and locations of the 8 American divisions involved as they advanced after stopping the German thrust.
Result: American and Allied Victory
Dimensions (Width x Height): 20.9x16.8
Our printing is archive-quality.
Each map is printed using the finest materials and methods. Your map will be handled with white gloves from start to finish. We use the Giclee printing method on the finest paper, which produces a clear, extremely detailed, durable map that is perfect to be proudly displayed in your home or office.
About our framing:
- Non-glare acrylic to reduce reflection
- Dry mount to ensure your map is smooth and without wrinkles
- 1.5 inch, 4-ply white mat to accentuate your map
- Black, light walnut, and natural frame color options to match any room
- Wire mounting
- Please note that we cannot refund or return custom framed maps. We can replace a damaged frame. If your frame is damaged, please use the Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital watermark does not appear on your purchased map